This weekend I had nothing on the calendar so of course it rained all morning. Enough that mom and I spent a while dealing with a wet basement. Once things dried out, I decided to work on some storm windows. They need to get re-glazed and painted before winter anyways. Then something in me (probably the thought of unnecessary labor) snapped and I determined it was time to build a glazing stand.
By the way, I've started using whiting powder (fine chalk dust) to remove the oil from the glazing compound. It's WAY better than dish soap. You just dust the powder on until all the oil is absorbed. It brushes right off when it's done and it even helps the glaze skin over a lot faster!